Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun and easy christmas after school craft project ideas

Here’s a super easy, fun art project to create with your little ones. They would make a cute Christmas card or perhaps even a thank-you note. Just trace the bottoms of any plastic container onto a piece of white paper, cut out as many as you would like and provide the kids with paint, glitter, glue, yarn buttons and sequins.
I did this lesson with my kinders and it took about 35 minutes. I pre-cut one large and two small white ornaments and set them to work.
Here’s a fun tip for classroom teachers:I used a colored sheet of paper as their table protector and they used the same paper to “carry” their completed ornaments to the drying rack. Then after the pieces dried, I turned the paper over, glued on the ornaments and wrote their names in silver pen.
Cute, I think!
 
The table set-up…messy but, oh so fun!
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment